POTJIEKOS COMPETITION AT TSC: Members and friends most welcome!
COMPETITION DETAILS & RULES:
- A team may have one to four persons.
- An entry fee of R50.00 per team is required to be paid at registration.
- All preparations must take place on the premises at your allocated space.
- Fires may not be made on the ground and no holes can be dug for coals. The club will provide movable braai’s for the teams and this will be placed in an area suitable on the day.
- The team must provide all equipment and utensils, including shade.
- One of the team members must be at the stand at all times.
- Only 1 potjie will be judged per entry/team i.e. main pot (meat/vegetarian dish) and up to two side dishes (pot bread and or starch – to serve 3 people/judges)
- A minimum of a size 2, 3-legged potjie pot may be used. Each team must supply their own cooking utensils, ingredients, fire equipment, crockery, table, chairs, etc.
- Teams may start from 11h00 and the food must be ready for judging by 15h00.
- Points will be awarded for the preparation, team spirit, presentation and taste.
- Judging will take place between 15h30 and 16h00. (The judges’ decision is final!)
- The TSC floating trophies for Best Potjiekos and Potbread will be awarded. There will be various other prizes for the runner ups.
- Prizes will be presented after judging at 19h00 at the clubhouse.
Please contact the office (Tel: 028-840 1334/8 or email@example.com for entry forms
And whilst the Potjiekos competition is underway we will also have a JUMPING CASTLE at the Clubhouse for all youth to enjoy!
EASTER EGG HUNT: For all youth to the age of 10 years. Meet at the clubhouse on Sunday at 08h30 at the clubhouse. The fun will start from here!
Board Director – Events
If you have any news you would like to share, please email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org so they can post your items here.